How to setup email accounts for:
1. Click the File tab.
2. Under the Info category, click Account Settings.
3. Then Account Settings again in the dropdown.
4. On the Email tab, click New.
5. In the Add New Account dialog box, select Manual setup or additional server types
6. Then click Next.
7. Select IMAP.
8. Then click Next.
9. Under User Information, enter in your desired name and email address.
10. Under Server Information, enter mail.qis.net for both the incoming and outgoing mail servers.
11. Under Logon Information, enter your username (your email address without @qis.net) and password.
12. Select Remember password.
13. Do not select Require logon by using Secure Password Authentication.
14. Click More Settings at the bottom right
15. Go to the Outgoing Server tab.
16. Select My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
17. Select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
18. Go over to the Advanced tab.
19. Change the incoming port to 143 and the outgoing port to 587.
20. Under the encryption dropbox, select TLS.
21. Click Test Account Settings to see if Outlook has accepted your settings.
22. If Outlook has accepted your settings, click Next, then click Finish. You should now be receiving your mail.
If you are unsure of a setting or if mail is not working for some reason, contact QIS technical support at 410-239-6920.