Cloud Calling and Collaboration
Quantum's Cloud Calling and Collaboration service is the most revolutionary advance in office telecommunications over the past 40 years. It is a complete end-to-end service that seamlessly combines our modern cloud phone system with Webex messaging and meetings.
With Cloud Calling, Quantum becomes the single point of contact for telephone system hardware, local and long-distance voice service, Internet access, and Webex, eliminating the need for multiple vendors. Powered by Polycom telephones with large LCD screens, Cloud Calling and Collaboration Service brings large enterprise system functionality to companies with as few as two employees.
- Free support: extension changes, configuration requests, etc.
- Unlimited local and national long distance calling
- Unlimited DIDs
- On-site equipment installation, including future additions
- Optional web-based self administration
- Single vendor responsibility
- On-site training session
- Hunt groups
- Scalable from 2 to 5000 stations
- Turn-key setup service included
- Crystal-clear high definition voice quality
- No expensive KSUs, voicemail modules, or servers to fail
- Extensions can be distributed across multiple locations
- Full auto attendant and IVR capabilities
- Advanced call center capabilities
- Find Me/Follow Me to mobile phone
- Fax and Voicemail to e-mail attachments
- Eliminate costs associated with legacy PBX system
- Scheduled call routing
- Mobile & desktop apps for callng, messaging, and meetings
- Instant messaging & presence
- Webex meetings, including screen sharing and audio/video conferencing
Quantum provides service in Carroll County and the Baltimore metro area!