Quantum HomePass-Powered by Plume®
We’ve had many of our customers complain about weak WiFi signals they have experienced in their homes. Over the years we have tried many different brands of equipment to solve that problem, and rarely did they achieve the solutions we were hoping to find. Finally, we discovered Plume®, and now we are happy to say that all of those problems have finally been resolved.
With HomePass™, Powered by Plume®, not only does the customer have the best WiFi connection that adapts to the customer's needs, HomePass™ also provides intuitive management of the home network, state-of-the-art security, WiFi motion sensing, and data visibility with protection.
The solution for all the old WiFi problems is simple. Just plug in Plume’s tri-band SuperPod hardware (which can replace the router if desired), and connect it to the HomePass™ app and begin a new life experience. Below is a summary of HomePass features:
SuperPod with WiFi 6 and HomePass™ Powered by Plume®
- The mobile app is easy to install and use
- WiFi signal disruptions are monitored by the app
- Stronger and faster than WiFi repeaters, and/or, a single router
- Strong parental controls, malware protection, and cyber security tools
- Content management provides for age-appropriate content control
- Sense monitoring provides movement detection with connected WiFi devices
- Adblocking of known servers makes the Internet more enjoyable
- Excellent performance with multi-gig connectivity
- Local pod access is completely shut down for security purposes
- All transmissions to the cloud are encrypted
- Access to cloud data is only permitted via VPN for security purposes
- Tri- band mesh network is managed with a mobile app
- Failover reliability provided by Amazon data center
- The SuperPod is attractive with a low-profile design
Please call us today at 410-239-6920 or 1-888-889-4NET, and let us help you set up HomePass™ for your home. For information about our Service Protection Plan please click here.
Additional surcharges, taxes, and tax recovery fees may apply. Service may not be available in all areas, and service is subject to final confirmation by Quantum. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Quantum provides service in Carroll County and the Baltimore metro area!