Managed Voice Service - Hosted PBX
Quantum's Managed Voice service is the most revolutionary advance in office telecommunications over the past 30 years. It is a complete end-to-end service that encompasses business telephone handsets, digital voice service, and Internet access.
With Managed Voice, Quantum becomes the single point of contact for telephone system hardware, local and long-distance voice service, as well as Internet access, eliminating the need for multiple vendors. Powered by the latest technology and telephone handsets with large LCD screens, Managed Voice service brings large enterprise system functionality to companies with as few as two employees.
- Low up-front capital cost
- Free support: extension changes, configuration requests, etc.
- Broadsoft Broadworks platform
- Unlimited local and national long distance calling
- Unlimited DIDs
- On-site equipment installation, including future additions
- Single vendor responsibility
- On-site training session
- Hunt groups (one group per three seats)
- Scalable from 2 to 5000 stations
- Turn-key setup service included
- Crystal-clear high definition voice quality
- No expensive KSUs, voicemail modules, or servers to fail
- Extensions can be distributed across multiple locations
- Extension monitoring with busy lamp field
- Web based call management and self service
- Full auto attendant and IVR capabilities
- Advanced call center capabilities
- Find Me/Follow Me to mobile phone
- Fax and Voicemail to e-mail attachments
- Eliminate costs associated with legacy PBX system
- Scheduled call routing
- Smartphone apps (Android & iOS) for call management
- Instant messaging & presence
- Screen sharing and audio/video conferencing
Quantum provides service in Carroll County and the Baltimore metro area!